A Visit From the Rents

So my (Courtney's) parents are leaving the great state of Calidfornia as we speak. Ryan and I had a really great time with them.
We went on an adventure to Catalina Island last Thursday and Friday--what a beautiful place!! It's this tiny little island that feels like it's in the middle of the Mediterranean or something, but really only 35 miles off the coast of LA. On Thursday night we went on this flying fish tour where we saw hundreds of these fish with wing-like fins gliding over the water. Some flew 20 feet in the air! Here's a link to the island's website: http://www.catalina.com

In other news...Ryan and I moved over to Santa Monica last week! It is so much better over here. And by better, I mean cooler. And by cooler, I mean temperature-wise. Evenings are always cool, and days on the beach are warm. I've always wanted to live close to the beach!Well, I have to go to work at Jurlique (if you don't know, it's a spa and skincare line http://www.jurlique.com).


3 Comments:
so great to see you two blogging. now i can follow every move you make (enter low and sinister laugh). i've been dreaming about sweet potato fries. happy santa monica!
oops--forgot to sign my name--
BECCA
Hello Courtney and Ryan - What a fantastic job on the blog site!! This is very impressive to have two very talented children. Ryan, the photography of Catalina is absolutely beautiful.
The visit to LA was soooo good and such a wonderful time being with the both of you.
Courtney, I finished Eats, Shoots & Leaves; and am not sure if I'll ever be able to punctuate; a sentence again:!!!!((()))).
;-) --- happy face with a wink.
We love you guys!!!!
Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home