Tuesday, July 26, 2005

New pics

Ok, so I finally was able to embed this program from Lazlo. It's a really sweet box that I can customize so that I can show you guys pictures from out here. It will be relatively easy to update. In fact I think I can add music, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow. I have been monkeying around with this xml file for quite some time, so I was super stoked to get it working, so much so that I woke Court up just to see it.

Also I have found a program that allows me to connect directly to another person to share pictures. It's like a cross between P2P and IM. It's called "Hello" and it was designed by Picasa. It's a free download at http://www.picasa.net. Everyone should get it so that we can each other pictures. Our picasa user name is "eireryan" so once you download it you can find us and add us.

p.s. I have horrible grammar skills, so I generally write long run on sentences, supposedly if you punctuate correctly you can go for a while with out stopping, so if you want to know who is writing, then check for a complete lack of punctuation(period)

1 Comments:

At Wed Jul 27, 07:12:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, you were a busy boy last night! We saw the pics and listened to the tunes. We downloaded the Picasa but will have to figure how to use. I have all these Belgium and Holland pics to share. Hi Court!!
L-
mom and dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home