Wednesday, February 01, 2006

23 weeks!

So we are 17 weeks from due date and counting!! The baby is starting to really move a lot now. Our entertainment last night was sitting on the couch and watching my belly move and squirm--this is definitely an active kid, to say the least! I really wish all my friends and family could be here to feel and see the kicking and moving! But we'll be back home in Atlanta soon--I'm flying back March 1 or 2, and Ryan should be coming shortly thereafter. Here's a picture we took the other night of my huge belly! (And I have to add that my face really isn't that fat--Ryan was sitting down, taking the picture up, so it's a bad angle.)

3 Comments:

At Sun Feb 05, 07:28:00 PM PST, Blogger Shaughnessy said...

that is an enormous belly! but the rest of you doesn't look big at all!! i can't wait for ya'll to come home, i will most def. be feelin' on the belly! :)
i am also super excited that gracie won't hate little dublin! (at least for now she'll love him)
i'm so excited for your baby and our furry baby! love you bunches!!!!

<3-chels and dan
xoxo

 
At Mon Feb 06, 05:16:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney:
That's a great pic! Debbie's got a similar one that I took before Ryan was born. Ya'll will have to compare! Naturally, I had a bad angle, too (up instead of level).
Debbie's gotten more UGA stuff ... hope your new addition looks great in red & black.
Is Gracie staying with Ryan ... he might need protection?
I think I see where Dublin gets his color, too. Didn't realize Dan had tanned so much in the tropics. He might need to get a new ID for law school! That pic must have been taken before the buzz cut.
We're counting down the days for your return and the baby. See you soon!

 
At Wed Feb 15, 10:51:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Court and Ry -
A fine picture of the mom-to-be and my "outstanding" grandson!! Can't tell if he looks more like grandpa Grady or me?? We'll see ..

When Court was born she had the most wonderful full head of dark (almost black) hair. Maybe Baby Mc will have lots of hair (unlike his two handsome grandfathers!).

Can't wait to get you folks home from the left coast! We'll have some fun!!

I love you three very much!

Dad/Phil/Pop Pop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home