Thursday, October 13, 2005

Some new news and new pics

So we have a really good dog. She is big and quiet. She doesn't freak out when we leave, and she is always happy to play with us, even if she is tired.

Sometimes, when she is done playing she will retire to her little sheet. This is just a plain sheet that she will carry around with her. She likes to bunch it all up, as you can see...




We took her to the vet cause she scratched her neck, and it was taking a long time to heal. We asked Terri, Gracie's best friend in the whole world, why she would bunch up the sheet and chew on it.

She said that she may have been weened to early when she was a pup, and so now it is a comforting sort of thing, like nursing. We now call it "sucking her thumb."

So whenever she gets tired of playing with us, she will go off and suck her thumb.




And now we have one last picture with some really big implications....


That's right that is our "bean" in the picture...

We're preggers!

12 Comments:

At Fri Oct 14, 07:13:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just told mom your big news and showed her the picture. she got a little teary-eyed and has already started planning the shower!!!! welcome, baby mccormick!

 
At Fri Oct 14, 09:54:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE are SO excited!!! I have shown everyone the picture. I love you guys and baby makes 3!!!
Mom

 
At Fri Oct 14, 09:58:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I'm going to be a grand dad!!!!!!!!!

We are so, so happy. I can't believe it yet but I guess it will sink in. Should I start looking for a baseball glove or maybe some little girl's ballet shoes?!!

We love you guys and we love "little bean" already.

Dad/Phil

 
At Fri Oct 14, 10:44:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, apparently the only people who leave comments are family memebers...I hope I'm not intruding. Ü I'm so ecstatic!! It seems your little "bean" already has a cute nickname! Can't wait to see you court! Keep me updated on your schedule...anna

 
At Fri Oct 14, 04:02:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello precious "Little Bean!" We have been praying for you for about three weeks now and we can hardly wait to see your Mom and Dad and growing you. Looking forward to getting you in our arms!

I love you very much!
Mimi T (aka Mom T; aka Debi)

 
At Fri Oct 14, 04:09:00 PM PDT, Blogger EandCmitchell said...

Wow!!! so exciting. Congratulations!! We think of y'll often. love -Elisa and Caleb

 
At Fri Oct 14, 04:12:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW ~ Gracie is taking after her mother..............Court used to carry her blankie around and suck her thumb too. Like mother.....like daughter. Little Bean.............it looks like you have no choice!

Love you!
Mom ~ Mimi T ~ Debi

 
At Fri Oct 14, 10:37:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your latest news. Are you certain this isn't a hoax? That picture is strangely similar to an aerial photo of some crop circles I saw recently. Am I correct to assume Beanie is 7.50 cm long? What is the 125 at the bottom? Best Wishes for an easy & uneventful pregnancy.

 
At Sat Oct 15, 05:31:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey guys...and bean. CONGRATS! court i can't wait to see you at my shower! Dan and i are soooo excited, time to move back!! YAY!!
love you!!!
<3-chelsea & Danny

 
At Thu Oct 20, 09:01:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can hardly wait till the little bean comes - we are so excited for you guys - we love you so much and are praying for you all the time!!!!

es and clark

 
At Fri Oct 21, 11:35:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ones, I am sooo excited for you. I am excited for me too; this is a third generation baby to call me by my special name--Mimi. Did you know that my Mark called me Mimi until he was six? Of course I was thrilled when Ryan decided to call me Mimi, too. Now a "little bean" --can't believe I'm have a great grandchild! Much love to the three of you. Mimi

 
At Sat Oct 29, 06:19:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not think of a child that will be more loved! What a great family to be born into. In Savannah - missing the whole Turner Family - Holly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home