Done Finally
Last week my in laws decided to come out for a visit. One of the best parts is that my wife somehow conned them into cleaning our apartment. I came home from work, and sure enough, my apartment was completely clean.
Well, Today we finished moving all the rest of our stuff out of our old apt. and into our new one. So here in lies my dilema...
"Who wants to come visit and put up the rest of these boxes?"

>crickets chirping<
I thought so...


4 Comments:
More pics of the new digs!! Are you close to Owen Wilson? He lives in SM too.
L
Mom
I listened to your DMB tunes, reminded me of Under African Skies, Diamonds ..., Homeless and Al from Graceland any one of which would be a delightful addition to your music library (in my opinion).
By the way I thought I'd inadvertently linked to a Geriatric Personals address with your latest pic.
Did you get a release from the Speedo Geezer? Guess not, I wouldn't have gotten that close either!
(Note to self: Call Speedo to negotiate a fee for not posting the other pic on the net and removing this one!)
I'll be watching for your next post.
G-Dawg
whats up dawg! so i finally checked my email. i am really bad about not doing that. i am planning a trip before the two of you leave. glad to be able to see your faces. miss you two more than you know.
your gun carrying ranger friend
Well, since my parents started the cleaning I guess I can finish it when I get there next week. I can't wait to see you guys. Es and I are really looking forward to it!
Love ya,
Cam
Post a Comment
<< Home