Sunday, August 21, 2005

Better Pics of the Pooch

Ryan only posted a picture with her stupid muzzle on, so I wanted to show you guys cuter ones.

6 Comments:

At Sun Aug 21, 08:19:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's cute allright!! 70 pounds is huge. DO NOT FEED HER REAL PEOPLE FOOD!!! Ha, Ha. Pig ears on Saturdays, puperoni, beggin' strips.... and the list goes on.
love,
Mom

 
At Mon Aug 22, 10:46:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...say good-night Gracie.

she's a sweetie. i liked her ah-lot (as uttered by Forrest Gump, please)!

can't wait to see you on the doggie-cam that is sure to be the next technology toy for the "rents".

xoxoxo--susan

 
At Tue Aug 23, 09:41:00 AM PDT, Blogger EandCmitchell said...

I'm so excited that you guys finally got here. How fun!! love, elisa and caleb

 
At Wed Aug 24, 06:05:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so CUTE!!!!!! I can't believe you guys have a dog! I miss you guys!!!!

 
At Thu Aug 25, 09:07:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss gracie - (and i guess court and ry too ;)
Thank you so much for making this big step in our lives so special and memorable. Im so glad we're family :):)
love you, es and cl

 
At Sat Aug 27, 04:38:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ya'll ... you too busy with the pooch to post?
How 'bout some new material & pix!
-G-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home