Friday, August 19, 2005

The story

Would you like to know what happened?

I picked up Clark last night from the airport. We went and had burritos from a taco truck. The end...

Oh you mean... Would you like to hear about what happened TODAY...

Clark and I went to the Getty museum today. To see the sights you ask? No way, we got some serious "buisness."


Clark was so nervous that he was trying to tie his belt on his neck and his tie on his waist...

Don't worry we got the squared away...
So I was hiding behind some shubbery, and Clark crouched in a corner while we waited to ambush, I mean surprise Esther.

When she came down the path, Clark was able to surprise her using a unique disguise. You see, he had a map with a spy hole so he could see out,



but she couldn't see him...



At which point he surprised her, and got down on one knee and proposed... He gave her the ring before she could answer... You can tell here that Clark didn't know what she would say, but she knew...


It's okay she said yes!!



And she made Clark the happiest girl in the world!!



Don't they look great together?!?


Afterwards, we had to make sure to let Debi's friend at the book shop know what happened... Hi Marge!



So here we all are, soon to be one big happy family!!!...

8 Comments:

At Sat Aug 20, 06:49:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA YEA YEA!! The pictures look great. we are so excited for you two (Clark and Esther that is......please pass the message on)

Love to all the Turners and McCormicks!

~Becca

 
At Sat Aug 20, 06:51:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Clark Turner!!

Love to all Turners and McCormicks,
Becca

 
At Sat Aug 20, 06:51:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as it turns out i'm a posting moron. sorry about the double post.

 
At Sat Aug 20, 05:23:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Clark and Esther and all the Turners. How exciting!! Ryan, Dan and Clark...you guys sure know how to do a proposal right. Esther, you are surely marrying a fine young man and Clark you have found a beautifully sweet young lady. Hope to see you soon.
mom-Debbie M.

 
At Sun Aug 21, 11:02:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a spectacular way to start and engagement!! Mom and Dad Turner are thrilled, happy, excited and delighted! Esther and Clark, we are so very thankful that the Lord has brought you two together. As you honor Him in your engagement and marriage, He will bless your life and always provide guidance.

Great days ahead!!!!!!

Love,
Debi and Phil (or whatever we're going to be called)

 
At Sun Aug 21, 08:04:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwww guys i'm soooooo excited for ya'll!!!! but i must say that esther and i look an awful bit alike in those last two pictures...weird! love ya!!!!
<3-chelsea

 
At Mon Aug 22, 04:56:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD GRACIOUS!!

I'm off at college for ONE WEEK, and what happens? Clark gets engaged! That's what I get for being all the way over here in Athens, away from the family.

I'm so excited!

I love you all and miss you!

-Carmen

 
At Wed Aug 24, 06:00:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I love it. Congratulations you two! It's about time!!!!! Have fun!

Robin Towery

 

Post a Comment

<< Home