Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Happy Groundhogs Day! Oh right not the 2nd of Feb. Well anyways new months, new fun things to do. this will probably be the most important month in some lives... Like the life of some young abandoned dog we will adopt. I think it will be a lot of work, and a lot of extra time a dedication to own such an animal. However, I think it would be better to adopt a rescue animal over a "puppy mill" type dog.

It has been a long few days... we finally got our new dishwasher today, although that was a fiasco in and of itself. Our poor old landlords had to make a special trip out to our apartment so that the guys could install the new dishwasher. They called me and asked, "What time will you be off work," and I told them that Court and I were working until 7. Appearantly they forgot in their retirement that people work during the day...

Well Court is trying to watch Sophie's Choice and the typing is making it hard to hear so I am gonna sign off....

5 Comments:

At Wed Aug 03, 08:35:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A big dog? Good for you!! Dad pimped your ride.... the good ole truck looks brand new.
L
mom

 
At Thu Aug 04, 01:14:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What all did he do to the truck??

 
At Fri Aug 05, 06:45:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He took it to Maco and had them re paint it "shiny black"...dents all gone etc. It looks great. Ready for you guys when you come back. It's always good to have a work truck..especially one that looks so good.
L
mom

 
At Fri Aug 05, 08:05:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, new black paint, gangster whitewalls, hydraulics to raise & lower the cab & bed, chrome grill, new sound system, jacuzzi in the bed, diamond in the back, sunroof top, diggin' the scene with a gangster lean, tv antennas in the back. One wicked awsome tricked out ride, Court ... want a lift?

Replaced your UGA "G" front plate with a silhouette of Tom Servo & Crow T. Robot. The cans in Alpharetta think its a new g--- in the area.

Sorry 'bout that ... just some paint but it makes those chrome wheels look great! Ya'll will be ridin' & stylin' when you return to Hotlanta.

I pimped out Deb's ride while she was in Amsterdam. It looks new, too (just paint)!

G-Dawg

 
At Sat Aug 06, 08:35:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Chels write that?
"I got a superman benz that i scored from shaq, with an old school Caddy with a diamond in the back"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home