Thursday, September 08, 2005

Lookin for Links?

Hello! I thought I'd put some links to some of my friends' and family's websites in case you're looking for something to do. :) And Esther and Clark, you guys need to start one on the knot--it way helps when you're wedding-planning!!

This is a link to our great friend Michael out here in LA, who we just joined Bally's with!! We're going to be buff in no time!


This is my best friend Becca's Myspace.


www.mattryczek.com This is my friend Matt's website--his music rocks my face off!! He's on tour right now on the east coast. If you like what you hear, support him by ordering a CD!!

I know I've posted this one before, HERE , but I think the site has been updated a bit. This is our sister Chelsea's wedding website. Oh and you have to see what she registered for--it's the CUTEST stuff!! Man, registering for wedding gifts is so much fun! The Crate and Barrel registry

And this is my sister Cameron's site, which she keeps just so I can stay updated with Atlanta news! :) www.cameroninatlanta.blogspot.com

Have great days! And feel free to post any other links I've left out!

5 Comments:

At Fri Sep 09, 10:55:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey court! i posted new photos so you can stay entertained. loved getting to spend time with you on the cell waves. happy friday!!

 
At Fri Sep 09, 11:37:00 AM PDT, Blogger LA McCormicks said...

Thanks! I can't find them though. I think I can only see photos if they're posted as a blog. Let me know where to look, though. Love ya!

 
At Sat Sep 10, 05:33:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

try clicking on my picture, or right under it where it says "see more pictures." i've never seen someone put their pictures on their blog successfully

 
At Sat Sep 10, 07:41:00 AM PDT, Blogger LA McCormicks said...

When we click on see more pics, it tells us that it is a members only portion. Which, and here's the weird part, we have created an account but, we can't login using internet explorer or netscape navigator.

 
At Sat Sep 10, 09:03:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOOOOVE ... it's Nick Burns - your company computer guy!
Bo ... you need to help'em!
Also, this blog needs to date and time stamp comments @ my time not pac- time ... maybe you could build a little box to allow “commenters” to change the time stamp.
Another suggestion ... bestow a place of honor on Matt's work by putting one of his songs in your musicbox. Not for me, I’ve listened to Chlz’s Christmas cd, but for everyone else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home