Conservative or Liberal?
I always knew that I was, politically speaking, a mix between conservative and liberal. For instance, I'm pro-life (or anti-choice as my good friend calls it :) ) but at the same time I think the environment is more inportant than business profits. (Obviously, this is Courtney writing, not Ryan.)
So I happened upon this quiz that tells you just how conservative or liberal your views are by asking a few questions. Here are my results:
Court's Political Profile |
| Overall: 65% Conservative, 35% Liberal |
| Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal |
| Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal |
| Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal |
| Ethics: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal |
| Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal |
Ryan's Political Profile |
| Overall: 65% Conservative, 35% Liberal |
| Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal |
| Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal |
| Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal |
| Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal |
| Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal |
So now you guys take the quiz and tell us your results!


6 Comments:
WAY more conservative than I would have guessed. Fun site. Take good care.
I was about 50-50% on all issues except ethics 75% liberal and crime 100% conservative...Who would have thought-
mom M
Hey- went back and took the questionaire again...just didn't think ethics should be that high...liberal???? Gave the same answers and the score was completely different....
mom M
I was 100% Conservative which I don't believe! Naturally, I attribute that result to the fact that I answered only three or four of the questions … because most of them provided incorrect answers from which to choose! Unlike standardized tests, which almost always provide a correct answer … during an exam critique, I saw them accept two answers because of an ambiguous question or some other lame excuse offered by an incompetent that couldn’t do their job (kinda like that FEMA honcho – see I’m not so conservative, or maybe I am because I believe the LA governor and the NO mayor are just as incompetent). Who designed that questionnaire anyway? I suppose essay questions would require a little human intervention or AI at least, instead of the 20 lines of program code written for the analysis.
Hey, how’s your dog?
And speaking of DAWGS they’re battling Cocky (that pesky little chicken coached by the “evil genius” … as he’s been called by Hotlanta sportscasters, or Steve Superior as he’s called around our household) @ 5:30 pm today. Tune-in early and stay late so you get your Munson-time and I’ll look for your summary after the Game!
G-Dawg
well, surprise surprise...i'm 85% liberal. who am i?
"Surprise, surprise," ... sounds like Gomer Pyle! Better load some Jim Nabors music on the musicblox & welcome him to your blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home