Thursday, September 15, 2005

Homeward Bound

I got my plane tickets to come to Atlanta!! Yea!
Since I'm pretty sure only my family reads this, I wanted to let everyone know the concrete details for my trip home for Chelsea's Bridal Shower next month. Unfortunately, Ryan can't take off of work in October and then again in December for the wedding, so I have to come alone. :(
I'll leave LA at 9:50pm (Airtran Flight #60) on Wednesday, October 26, arriving in Atlanta the next morning at 5:02am--early!! If anyone is just dying to wake up at the crack of dawn, let me know. :) I'm perfectly happy to jump in a cab to the Marta station, though! My tentative schedule is to hook up with Robin Heather, and pals sometime Thursday, help with any shower details on Friday, and have a blast at Chelsea's shower on Saturday! Then I get to spend the morning and afternoon in Atlanta on Sunday because my flight doesn't leave to return until 5:55pm (Airtran flight #43).
I am SO excited!!! See you Southern folks soon!!
In honor of Chelsea's Shower, here's a cute pic of her at our wedding--over a year ago now!! (I really like Sarah Green's face in the background!)

And these are cute of me and Chels. (Sorry they're all wedding pics--those are what I have the most of of my friends and family.)

4 Comments:

At Fri Sep 16, 07:55:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

horray for coming home!!! ryan, i'm sorry you can't make it. i can't wait to see you and would rather sleep over in the waiting area of the airport than have you take a cab......puhlease, i'm there!
love the pictures -- what a fun day that was. looks like you aren't the only one who likes sarah's funny expression. did you see the shark watching? HA!

 
At Fri Sep 16, 02:52:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Court and Ry - So wish that Ryan could come home too - what a bummer. It's only been a year, and already I miss our son-in-law so very much! Very excited about seeing Court though. Maybe Ryan could call in sick????????????? Probably not.

Your Dad and I will be at the airport - ready and waiting - and all can join us. Becca, I believe that the anonymnous blogger MUST be you! We'll make it a slumber/airport party!

Love you much!
Mom

 
At Mon Sep 19, 06:37:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guessed right, debi. i always forget to sign my name!! october 26 can't come soon enough!

 
At Wed Sep 28, 10:58:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Court and Ryan -

Hey, old Dad Phil and young Mom Debi will be there at 5:02AM to meet and greet you, Court. No time is too early or too late to pick up our beautiful daughter.

Can't wait!!!

Ryan, I hope that you guys get back to GA soon and that you and I can spend some time together. I do miss you very much.

Love you guys!!!
Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home