The BEST quiz ever! It's...incredible...
Take this quiz to see which Napoleon Dynamite character you are! I was surprised, but pleased!

You are LaFawnduh. Why are you so sweaty?
Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by
This is our way to keep in touch with family and friends across the nation.
Take this quiz to see which Napoleon Dynamite character you are! I was surprised, but pleased!

4 Comments:
Should I now address you by your new alias – LaFawnduh? That might come in handy next week in Vegas ... as they say – everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, after all it is the newest family vacation destination spot.
Was your first commenter really, really Edward Jones, the neighborhood stockbroker who now has offices in every strip-mall in America? Sweeeet! Maybe that’s the original one.
Adios ... G-Dawg
Hi guys. I'm Deb. Fun quiz. Hope you guys are doing well. love -elisa
go read zach's blog for today "www.chinesefoodorpizza.blogspot.com" it's huh-sterical!!
sweet quiz...
turns out my profile = i'm deb.
Post a Comment
<< Home